![]() Goor (Ov): reformed Petrus- or Hofkerk
In 1581, during the Eighty Years War, the church and the tower were largely destroyed. Rebuilding began in 1604, and in 1640 the church was extended in eastern direction. In 1854-1855 a transept-like construction was added to the north side. The church has several entrances in early neo-Gothic style, all added in the 1850's.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
Back to Hof van Twente municipality |